Tuesday 3 April 2012

wk5

I did not upload this part of the DMP last week because I was sick so I missed the release date. But I have created this section and floor plan a few days ago and did not find time to upload it.

So on week five we had to create sections and floor plans in autoCAD, archiCAD or any similar program.

My section is really simple and represents the two lecture rooms that I implement into my design. Each lecture room has 128 seats. The section plans are drawn without tables which are intended in the project as well.

Section of the lecture rooms.


The layout of the building represents the direction of the seats. The building can be entered through the sliding doors which lead diagonally to the lecture room entrance!

The layout of the building


Unfortunately I did not spend as much time with this exercise as I wanted to. I had few problems with autoCAD, because at the end, when I published my post, the pictures were black and they could not be seen on my page. After that I had to change the colour with overlay function in  Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment