Tuesday 3 April 2012

wk6

After the delayed update of wk5 new exercise had to be done. So I have added dimensions to my project.


Dimensions of the project
Edit: As you can see I still have a problem because the numbers are to small. So if someone knows how to correct this please do not hesitate to tell me :)

There should be façade but my autoCAD did not want to make my work easy so I will have to add them at the later time :) I had a bit of the problem with dimensions to. The problem was that I was trying to use comand #/DEMED and that did not show the dimensions in the pdf file. After that I realised that I had really simple tool at the annotate -> Dimension with added standard parameter. :)

As you may have noticed I really hate programs like autoCAD etc.

Here I have added a great video that shows us how to add dimensions to our porject.

No comments:

Post a Comment