Tuesday 20 March 2012

wk4


We are already in week 4 of DMP and we jet again need to play with Adobe Illustrator! The starting presentation of our project was needed, so we had to do some kind diagram for the project idea. It could be in 3d as a model or with the use of 2d sections.  For the first part of three pictures I have created a simple 3d presentation of the composition. For this I used 2 simple blocks that connect to each other. 

Two objects that represent the building composition.


The second picture represents the basic composition of the interior space of this building. On the left side there is a setup of the seats (orientation) in the lecture hall. The right side is composed from two parts the upper part that represents the gallery and the lower part which is used as a lobby to both the lecture hall and the gallery.




The project is composed from three main parts


For the last part I decided to represent the full diagram of the area with the sun direction, access from the main road and potential parking space, which is not yet determined. 


Data that is important with the project concept



At first I really wanted to create 3d model based on my sketch. I imported the sketch into the illustrator and then draw some lines on top of it. After a few minutes of drawing all I could see was some non-symmetrical shapes… The plan did not work out so I changed some of the things and what you can see now is the end product. I know it is not much but the past week for me was really hectic so I did not have a willpower to do this few days earlier





This tutorial just blew my mind. Words can not say what this tutorial can show you. Watch it for your self :)

No comments:

Post a Comment