Tuesday 10 April 2012

wk7


The seventh week has come and it was time to make some rendered pictures of our building. At first I wanted to use 3DMax but then decided that Cinema 4D is the right tool, because its UI (user interface) is way better then 3DMax's.

So the first thing I did before creating the main building was doing some exercises.  After that I created a really simple model of the building to which I added windows and doors. The composition of windows was changed from previous exercises, so that will have to be fixed.



render 1

render 2, it appears that the door are a bit asymmetrical so I need to change that.

The textures I used were really simple. Gray phasade, glass texture for windows and some really strange textures for concrete. I need to change that at some point.
render 3


render 4

render 5

I have really learned a lot from this exercise. It was interesting compared to wk 5 and wk6. But we need to do them all so here is a really nice tutorial for cinema 4D hope it helps you.



No comments:

Post a Comment