Tuesday 17 April 2012

wk8

So yet another week has come and I have more interesting stuff to show. Although the stuff is really similar on the outside the rendering was created with a different approach. We had to create 3D rendering of our building with the use of file import. In other words that means that we had to "draw", extrude etc. our model with the help of imported autoCAD or archiCAD file.

Here are some examples of my new renderings!

I have added grass texture to the rendering, but it is to large so it looks like it has mutated... Do not be alarmed :)

I have added some new tree models to the rendering

We can clearly see the direction of the sun from the shadow trajectory!

Although we had to use some plans from autoCAD/archiCAD this exercise was as fun as the last one. I have learned some new and interesting stuff about adding and importing new objects into Cinema! But there is still a long way to go before I will be able to create something more impressive.

For the grande finale I have added this tutorial that shows how to create house/flat in cinema 4D!





No comments:

Post a Comment