Tuesday 8 May 2012

wk10

My computer is still in repair  because it seems, as I expected, its processor was broken. That is why I could not do new pictures this week.

But unfortunately I have already made Pictures that are needed for this exercise few weeks ago since I have already used different lights at the time. I used Light that emulates the sky and the light that makes shadows "blue" (realistic). 



Rendering from week 7 had rough shadows and did not have any noticeable textures 



Rendering from week 8 had  a little bit more brighter shadows but they were still to dark, because at the time I did not know that sky emits blue light which makes the shadows brighter and blue.

On week 9 I have created first rendering which had "blue" shadows. I have added sky light with its colour turned to light blue. I have changed the opacity of the blue colour so that it was soft and smooth.





Although I could not make new rendering, because my computer is broken I tried my best at finishing at least some part of the exercise. I have learned a lot from past 4 weeks and with the help of DMP I fell in love with cinema 4D and 3D design (Figuratively speaking of course)


Here I will add a tutorial for cinema that shows us how to make the shadows and lighting in cinema 4D



No comments:

Post a Comment