Tuesday 15 May 2012

wk11

New week has come and we had to do Photoshop edit of the space in which our building resides. Since my computer is still broken I had to use 6 years old machine to do new renderings and Photoshop editing. And because of that renderings are far from perfect. The lack of good image of the premises did not help either.

After I created new rendered picture with the right angle of the building that matched the one on the photo I copied both the picture of the area and the rendering into Photoshop. I used tools such as clone stamp tool, lasso tool, brush tool and many other similar tools to edit the building. Because the tree was blocking the view I had to put the building behind it. Here things became complicated since the image quality was really poor and the rendering was done in geometry anti-aliasing since my old computer could not handle higher quality. The result was picture with a lot of holes and spots which was not satisfying at all. But as they say something is better than nothing.


After I posted this montage I noticed that the perspective of my rendering is all wrong... so I need to change that.

Here is an interesting tutorial that shows us a really interesting montage. No it is not a building its just an elephant :)

No comments:

Post a Comment