Thursday 1 March 2012

wk2

Create a panorama picture


three corrected photos
The second weeks task for us was to correct pictures that we took and to create panoramic picture from those same photos. The lesson of 2nd week was to learn how to manipulate the image that was previously bad or full of  irregularities. All of the defects were corrected using Photoshop CS5 and Lightroom 4 beta.

First thing I had to do was to correct three random photos for exercise.

After they were finished I continued with Panoramic picture. The first thing that had to be done was correction of contrast and exposure. Of course I corrected white balance to! After playing some time with settings I got results that were pleasing enough to me so I continued to step two.

At step two I had to export all the needed pictures for work with Photoshop. This great program helped me to create a panoramic picture by going to File---> Automate---> Photomerge. After that there were only few simple steps to go. The pictures were selected from my library and after clicking the button OK I had to wait few seconds so the images could be processed and merged.

I was not satisfied with the picture that came out of the process because there were cables in the top left corner. With some help of healing brush tool I corrected that part and used the Crop tool to cut ugly looking edges. After that was done panoramic picture was good to go.

Uncut and uncorrected picture


Showing the correction of the wiring 

The final product - Panoramic picture

I added this great tutorial that will help people with less knowledge of creating a panorama picture.


This exercise was really fun to do! It was fun to watch how clean was the result of merging pictures. The lightroom 4 and Photoshop CS5 are great programs for manipulating with pictures so for everyone that likes to play with such a programs there is only one thing to do, get started!


No comments:

Post a Comment