Thursday 14 June 2012

wk14

Everything comes to an end and even DMP is going to finish soon. This is probably the last post regarding this project but of course not the last on this blog. The following images are in Slovene because my presentation booklet will bi in this language.















Although there are not many really impressive parts in this project I really learned a lot from this subject. Mostly from exploring the programs on my own. When I started working with cinema it was the first time I ever used 3D rendering program and I was a bit lost now I can at least create something that looks 3D if not more. Most helpful was the part where we were working with autoCAD since I learned a lot of new things (How to use layers, change dimension styles, hatch etc. ).

I learned so much at this subject and the things I learned were more useful then things we learned at other subject. That is why I think this subject should take full year not only one semester (it should change some other full year subjects that are really full of none useful information and stuff that I will probably never use in my life again).

I will end this post with a nice quote from Marry Wilson Little and thank you again for all the new knowledge I got this semester: 

"He who devotes sixteen hours a day to hard study may become at sixty as wise as he thought himself at twenty"


No comments:

Post a Comment